A share of $25,000 to be won!
HELP DEVELOP THE STEM STARS OF THE FUTURE
Win a share of $25,000 to boost your school’s STEM budget and create new opportunities for STEM education, with thanks to The West Australian and RTS2021.
The funds could be used for classroom or whole-school resources, STEM clubs, incursions, excursions, teacher development or whatever your school needs to take your students’ STEM learning to the next level.
Collect entry coupons from Saturday’s edition of The West Australian on May 29, June 5, 12 & 19 – be sure to get your students, their families and the local community involved to gather as many coupons as you can.
How to enter
- STEM Classroom Cash 2021 Instructions
- STEM Classroom Cash 2021 Tally Sheet
- STEM Classroom Cash 2021 Terms and Conditions
- STEM Classroom Cash 2021 school collection point poster (to display at your school)
- STEM Classroom Cash 2021 external collection point poster (to display at your local shops, service station or sports clubs etc)
- STEM Classroom Cash 2021 promotional poster
Please nominate ONE coordinator per school.
Boost your collection!
Schools may order bonus copies of The West Australian on the coupon collection dates, with thanks to the WA corporate community. Schools will not be invoiced – order as many sets as you like!
Be one of the first schools to order!
The first 100 schools to order will receive a $50 book voucher from Fremantle Press. (T&Cs apply)