THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED
ATTENTION YEAR 9-12 STEM TEACHERS!
WIN the ultimate class trip to the Wheatstone natural gas facility in the Pilbara!
Chevron Australia and The West Australian are offering STEM students from WA schools an exclusive opportunity to visit one of our country’s most significant resource projects, located in WA’s Pilbara region.
See below for your chance to WIN an exclusive day tour of a natural gas plant for your class – including flights! – valued at $25,000. The prize includes:
- Return flights from Perth to Onslow
- Guided tour of the Wheatstone natural gas facility at Ashburton North, including plant control, turbine workshop and laboratory
- In-flight meals and catered lunch
- Supplied personal protective equipment
- Merchandise and learning material pack
How to win
- Tell us in 200 words or less why your STEM students are the right group to experience this amazing tour.
- Email your response to email@example.com with the subject line “Wheatstone competition”
- Be sure to include your name, school and contact details.
- Entries close at 5pm Thursday April 6, 2023. Winners will be announced on Friday April 14, 2023.
- Terms & conditions
Before you enter
- Entrants should seek approval from their school Principal / administration to take students on this excursion should they be selected as a winner.
- Chevron Australia will assist the winning teacher with completing any documentation / requirements for excursion approval, including Certificates of Currency and relevant safety information. Please review the Excursion Management Plan for further information.
This prize is provided by Chevron Australia