Would you use ED! Learn in your classroom?
Recently we introduced a new educational liftout to support at-home learning – ED! Learn.
ED! Learn was primarily created to support parents during the period when schools were optional/closed due to COVID-19.
However, we have had feedback from teachers who say this would be a useful resource for classroom use, so we are reaching out to see if this is a viable option for the future.
We would appreciate your feedback on the program so that we can better meet your needs in the classroom. Please take the time to complete the survey here: ED! Learn teacher survey
- Maths: in real life
- English: capitals
- Visual Arts: nature collages
- Science: ecology and adaptations
- HASS: people & places
- Maths: numeracy
- English: limericks
- Science: ecology and adpatations
- Science: experiment
- Media: readership
- Maths: quiz & logic puzzle
- English: author spotlight
- HASS: archaeology & sources
- Health: nutrition & skeletal system
- Maths: time & numeracy
- English: idioms
- STEM: skyscraper challenge
- Cross curricular: general knowledge, sustainability & puzzles