Media Education has a range of professional opportunities which are available to teachers, schools and professional organisations throughout the year.
- Media-based programs for the classroom (ME programs overview)
- Why use newspapers in the classroom?
- How the news is made
- Exploring current events in the classroom
- Exploring Civics and Citizenship through the news
- Informative and persuasive texts in the news
- Fact or opinion – the information war?
- ME program-specific workshops
We are available for
- Whole-school workshops
- Network meetings
- Off-site PLs
Events List Navigation
+ Export Events
Get a wealth of tips on teaching the art or travel-writing and photography to your students to help them prepare for this year's Young Travel Writer competition.